To disable cookies visit this page.
Cookies and similar technologies
- When the User Uses the Service, then sessions or cookies may be stored on the user's device. Cookies are small pieces of information (files) that a website leaves on the device. The website instructs the web browser that allows the User to view websites (e.g. Internet Explorer) to store these cookies on the device. There are two types of cookies:
Sessions are temporary files that are removed from the device again as soon as the user closes the web browser.
- Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies are files that remain permanently on the User's device, also after closing the web browser.
Use and transfer of collected data
- Photovisi uses this information solely for the proper operation of its website, the implementation and handling of the Service and agreement with the User, for (statistical) analysis, for its other services and internal operations and to inform Users of (new) products and services of Photovisi and of carefully selected third parties (partners).
- Data collected by Photovisi will not be disclosed to third parties or sold, unless and only to the extent necessary for the implementation of the Service.
- In deviation from paragraph 2 of this article, Photovisi is entitled, without being held liable to pay any compensation to the User, to pass on personal information on one or more users to third parties, when:
- Photovisi is held to do so under a legal arrangement or court order, for example within the framework of a criminal investigation;
- When misuse of the website by one of the Users is suspected.
Storage of collected data
Protection of personal data collected and processed by Photovisi is protected by means of the latest security techniques. Photovisi shall exert its best efforts to reasonably ensure that the personal data of its users are stored safely. Photovisi however doesn't guarantee that the personal data of Users will not be accessed, stolen, stored, manipulated or (re)used by unauthorized persons. Photovisi also do not guarantee that the data and information from Users will not be lost (for example, as a result of a disaster or malfunction). Photovisi accepts no liability for damages suffered by the User resulting from loss, theft, manipulation and/or (re)use of the data and information collected and processed by Photovisi.
- Photovisi collects among others:
- the user name, password, and email address with which the User registers for the Service;
- the profile information of the User which includes in any case names, date of birth, phone number, photos, pictures, files, texts and preferences;
- content provided by the User through the Service is stored or transmitted, including but not limited to photos and comments;
- communication between the User and Photovisi, including the content of email and phone calls directed to or coming from the email address registered with Photovisi;
- Information and data submitted by linked Social Media accounts (such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).